Val-Mar Eau de Gamme Inc. owns and operates our website, and you can reach us at the following contact information:
12775, Rue Brault
2. What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a file that contains an identifier (a sequence of letters and numbers) sent by a web server to a web browser, where it is stored. The identifier is then sent back to the server whenever the browser requests access to a page. There are two types of cookies: 1. persistent cookies, which are stored by a web browser and remain valid until an established expiration date, or until the user deletes them; 2. temporary cookies, which expire at the end of the user’s session when the web browser is closed. While cookies may not contain personally identifiable information, they may contain information that can be linked to other personal information about you that we process.
3. What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
- Necessary – Necessary cookies are essential for the website’s operation and ensure basic functionalities such as navigation and access to secure areas of the site. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information and are therefore essential to enable you to navigate the site and use its features. The cookies we use for this purpose include:
- Functional – Functional cookies allow the site to remember your preferences and choices to enhance your browsing experience. They may include information such as your preferred language or geographical location. These cookies facilitate your interaction with the site by making navigation more personalized and relevant to you. The cookies we use for this purpose include:
- Analytics and Performance – Analytical and performance cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the site. These cookies allow us to analyze data in an aggregated manner to improve site performance and understand how users interact with its content. The cookies we use for this purpose include:
- Advertising – Advertising cookies are used to deliver targeted and relevant advertisements based on your interests. They collect data on your browsing habits and are typically placed by third parties such as advertising or social networks. These cookies help personalize the ads you see and limit the number of times you see the same ad. The cookies we use for this purpose include:
We invite you to visit our website and open the cookie management banner to manage your cookie preferences.
4. What Cookies Do Our Service Providers Use?
5. How Do You Manage Cookies?
While most browsers allow you to refuse, accept, or delete cookies, the methods used for this purpose vary depending on the browser and version. You can find information about deleting and blocking cookies can be found for some of the most common browsers at:
Please note: Blocking all cookies may have a negative impact on the functionality of many websites. If you disable or delete cookies in your web browser settings, you may not be able to access important features or characteristics on our website, you may need to re-enter your login information, and your use of the platform may be limited.
Please note that if you delete all cookies from your browser or use a different browser or computer, you will need to repeat the opt-out process.
To opt out of accepting flash cookies, please click here.
6. Effective Date and Modification
This notice is effective as of September 1, 2023, and supersedes all previous versions.
Val-Mar Eau de Gamme Inc. reserves the right to interpret this notice at its sole discretion and make changes it deems appropriate from time to time without prior notice.
Privacy legislation continues to evolve, and as a result, we may modify this notice on occasion, at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you nor incur any liability to you or any other person. The processing of your personal information by us will be governed by the version of this notice in effect at that time.